XTerm & OpenSSH question w/ freezing.

Phil Sackinger pasacki at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 11 05:33:51 EST 2003

Just making sure, here, but have you tried firing off your remote X
clients using either the "-n" or "-f" switch?

I vaguely recall sometime ago getting hung terminal sessions that were
cured by using those switches.

Your problem may not be so simply solved, but it's always good to check
the  obvious simple solution first, just in case.