ssh-askpass keyboard grab problems

John A. Sullivan III john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com
Wed Jul 23 22:03:54 EST 2003

Found it! Thanks for the direction and, as you rightly suspected, it was
application based.  SSH was invoked when <ENTER> was pressed in the
command field.  For some reason which I do not yet understand, pressing
<ENTER> also activated a push button that also invoked SSH (it appears
that somehow the button gained an errant focus).  The two SSH sessions
were competing with each other for keyboard control.  Thanks again -
John

--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer
john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com
---
If you are interested in helping to develop a GPL enterprise class
VPN/Firewall/Security device management console, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net