Help on Customizing Openssh

Malick.IBIDAKPO at ifaedi.insa-lyon.fr Malick.IBIDAKPO at ifaedi.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jul 30 19:23:51 EST 2003

Hi folks
i deeply need some help on openssh and i don't know where to found it.
i'm coding a software re-using openssh code.
my software should allow the user to connect to several hosts
simultaneously (ex: ./mysoft user1 at hostname1@port1 user2 at hostname2@port2)
and it should behave exactly the same way than openssh except 2
differences.

*firstly i'd like to modify the source code in order to make
the ssh session run in a other Xterm (or console or whatever) than the
one that i used to start the program -> it means than the my soft must
launch a new Xterm windows, in wich the ssh session will run.

*secondly as i'll still have the hand and focus on the Xterm window from
wich i launched my soft, i'd like to redirect the output of this Term to
the ssh-server running on my host. it means that each char typed on the
keyboard should be transmetted througtout the socket and "interpreted"
and executed by the server side.(In order to use commands such as vi
throught the network). How can I modify my source code and reuse
fonctions that you implemented in openshh?

For info i'm working on Unix
Solaris and coding in C.
I you know sites or forums where I can post a thread just tell me cause
I'm really getting mad, and I don't know where to search anymore
thanx