Fund

B A bafolabi at olumo.net
Thu Mar 27 07:16:11 EST 2003

MR. BAYO  AFOLABI
TRADE BANK PLC
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: bafolabi at olumo.net

CORE INVESTMENT STRATEGY

It is with trust and confidence that I make this urgent and important proposal to you in view of the fact that you are trust worthy and reliable. Currently I have a business that I think would be of interest to you and your company.

I am the Western District Bank Manager of TRADE BANK PLC of Nigeria. However, there is an account opened in the bank in 1993 and since 1998, no body has operated this account again. After careful investigation, I discovered that the owner of this account was the president of ARC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD, a foreigner who died in 1998. The account has no beneficiary at present and investigation has proved that his company does not know anything about the account, the total amount is US$25. 5 (Twenty Five Point Five Million United States Dollars Only).

 In light of the above fact, I need your assistance to handle this transaction with you, thereby providing your bank account or any account of your choice where this fund will be remitted. Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because the management is ready to welcome anybody preferably a foreigner who has the correct information of the account which I will give you immediately, if you are capable to conclude this transaction with me.

Now that the management of the bank has ordered that all dormant account to be frozen. On the strength of this order, I wish to take advantage of this situation and present your company as beneficiary and get it transferred to your designated account. Be informed that all documents related to this transaction will be destroyed immediately after the transfer, since every arrangement to transfer this fund to any account you will provide has been concluded.

Furthermore, on receiving your positive response, I will apply for annual leave for our fact to face meeting in your country for the sharing. I will give you 20% of the fund for your assistance though the percentage is negotiable and I will not contact any other person until I am convinced that you are not interested.

I will like to have your phone and fax number for easy communication.

Best regards,
BAYO  AFOLABI
US INTERNET FAX NUMBER FOR QUICK CONTACT: 18012178347