openssh-3.7.1p2 on HP-UX 10.20

Darren Cole dcole at keysoftsys.com
Fri Nov 14 13:31:17 EST 2003

They seem to defined in bind's nameserve_compat.h, and symbian's
namser.h (google search on T_SIG, and seperate HFIXEDSZ search).
Regardless they aren't anywhere on my 10.26 box.  I #define them in one
of the files for sshd with the values found in the above google search.
This is not a good solution, but it did get things to compile with a
recent copy of gcc and binutils .  res_init and friends seem to link
fine in the end and are in manpages for 10.26.  This got ssh client
working, but not the sshd server.  I haven't gotten around to fixing
sshd yet and don't know when I will.

Darren Cole
dcole at keysoftsys.com

On Nov 13, 2003, at 17:41, Will Parsons wrote:

> Bagdoo.Jean at hydro.qc.ca <Bagdoo.Jean at hydro.qc.ca> wrote:
>> Hello,

[ cut for brevity]
>> getrrsetbyname.c:265: `T_SIG' undeclared (first use in this function)
>> getrrsetbyname.c:265: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
>> once
>> getrrsetbyname.c:265: for each function it appears in.)
>> getrrsetbyname.c: In function `parse_dns_response':
>> getrrsetbyname.c:366: `HFIXEDSZ' undeclared (first use in this
>> function)
>> getrrsetbyname.c: In function `parse_dns_qsection':
>> getrrsetbyname.c:437: warning: implicit declaration of function
>> `dn_expand'
>> *** Error exit code 1
>>
>> Stop.
>> *** Error exit code 1