Problem with OpenSSH =>3.7p1 on Linux \w Linux-PAM 0.77

Pauli Borodulin pauli.borodulin at uta.fi
Mon Oct 6 00:17:18 EST 2003

Darren Tucker wrote:
> Do you have ChallengeResponseAuthentication enabled on the server, and
> keyboard-interactive on the client?

I have no ChallengeResponseAuthentication set in sshd_config so it
should be the default (yes). Client I've been using is PuTTY with
default settings which means that the setting 'Attempt
"keyboard-interactive" authentication' is enabled. PuTTY has worked with
every other OpenSSH so far so I guess it should work with current too.

Regards,
--
Pauli Borodulin <pauli.borodulin at uta.fi>