seeking help in using openssh to communicate b/w unix & windows. URGENT!!!

Manish K manish.k at db.com
Mon Oct 6 21:16:29 EST 2003

Hi I got the email-id from the web site.
Kindly let me know whether we can use ssh to communicate b/w unix & windows(the initiation has to be from unix only), if yes then how & where can i find the releated informations
If its not possible usnig the ssh then whats the other way to pull or push file from Unix usnig a encrypted way where the password is not hacked on the network.
Kindly let us know  in detail as soon as possible. It will be a great help if you all can do for me.

Thanks & Regards,
Manish k
GTO/GBD-ITO/ Banking Systems Asia - IDMS
Deutsche Bank
Singapore
Tel : 6423 6731
Fax : 62241029