[seeking help in using openssh to communicate b/w unix & windows. URGENT!!!]

PAUL TROUT ptrout at usa.net
Tue Oct 7 02:48:27 EST 2003

You might try the free SSH client, putty (from:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/).  It has a command line
SCP client (pscp) that will allow you to securely copy the file from Unix box,
under windows.  I've used it and had excellent results.

Good luck,
Paul

"Manish K" <manish.k at db.com> wrote:

Hi I got the email-id from the web site.
Kindly let me know whether we can use ssh to communicate b/w unix &
windows(the initiation has to be from unix only), if yes then how & where can
i find the releated informations
If its not possible usnig the ssh then whats the other way to pull or push
file from Unix usnig a encrypted way where the password is not hacked on the
network.
Kindly let us know  in detail as soon as possible. It will be a great help if
you all can do for me.

Thanks & Regards,
Manish k
GTO/GBD-ITO/ Banking Systems Asia - IDMS
Deutsche Bank
Singapore
Tel : 6423 6731
Fax : 62241029

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.