Question on AIX5.2 compilation..

Gudipalli, Satishmohan (Consultant) Satishmohan.Gudipalli at GTECH.com
Wed Oct 15 07:01:59 EST 2003

Hello all,

We migrated recently from AIX5.0 to AIX 5.2. I am getting the following
warnings/errors during compilation:

The following are some:

/usr/include/time.h:236: warning: `struct sigevent' declared inside
parameter list
/usr/include/time.h:236: warning: its scope is only this definition or
declaration, which is probably not what you want.
/usr/include/time.h:236: warning: `struct sigevent' declared inside
parameter list
/usr/include/time.h:236: warning: its scope is only this definition or
declaration, which is probably not what you want.
In file included from /usr/include/sys/pri.h:43,
                 from /usr/include/sys/sched.h:38,
                 from /usr/include/sched.h:52,

                 from /usr/include/sys/sched.h:38,
                 from /usr/include/sched.h:52,
                 from /usr/include/pthread.h:44,

and some more...

Regards,
Satish Mohan.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.  Also, email is susceptible to data corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.