Privilege separation

Christopher Linn celinn at mtu.edu
Thu Oct 30 04:28:22 EST 2003

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 08:13:24PM +0300, Dan Yefimov wrote:
[...]
> 2all: Is there at least one maintainer around in the list that would simply
> apply that simple patch without such unreasonable resistance? Up to the moment I
> heard no proved criticism against that patch.

with all due respect, i belive the resistance is not "unreasonable,"
but rather your insistance is unreasonable.  a patch should prove
itself worthy, rather than be applied unless proved unworthy.
personally i think you have failed to prove that.  (but then,
i'm no develpoper.)

chris

--
Christopher Linn, (celinn at mtu.edu) | By no means shall either the CEC
Staff System Administrator            | or MTU be held in any way liable