3.6p2 build errors on buffer_get with latest portable/SNAP

STEWARD, Curtis (Jamestown) Curtis.Steward at goodrich.com
Wed Sep 10 23:49:41 EST 2003

I took out /usr/local path's just to eliminate something
that might be interfering.  I've tested both sshd_config and
ssh_host_rsa_key as provided by the "make install" with
the same errors.  Here's the debug:

# /usr/local/sbin/sshd -ddd -t
debug2: read_server_config: filename /usr/local/etc/sshd_config
debug1: sshd version OpenSSH_3.7p1
buffer_get: trying to get more bytes 1 than in buffer 0

But look at my 8.0 rpm's... ?!
# rpm -q openssl openssl-devel zlib zlib-devel gcc glibc-devel
openssl-0.9.6b-29
openssl-devel-0.9.6b-29
zlib-1.1.4-4
zlib-devel-1.1.4-4