3.7.1p1 PAM Problems in RedHat 6.2

Ron Bennett bennett at wyomissing.com
Thu Sep 18 13:37:27 EST 2003

At 09:55 PM 9/17/2003 -0400, Ron Bennett wrote:

<snipped>

>Anyone know what changed to make SecureCRT
>not work anymore with some sshd installs? Bizarre!

Addendum...keyboard interactive *on* in sshd_config
and using ssh2 with keyboard interactive logins in
SecureCRT works like a charm...

Not sure if this is an ideal login setup, but at this
point it's the only way I'm able to login into servers
and get work done. Welcome further suggestions.

On an aside, this only seems to be necessary for the
RedHat linux 6.2 servers I maintain...newer Redhat
versions work like a charm without keyboard interactive.

Ron