openssh on NeXTstep

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Tue Sep 23 00:16:05 EST 2003

NeXT platform has really not been directly supported since 3.5. =)  I'm
surprised it even compiles since I've had to pull harddrives from my next
box to do SCSI card testing under my Ultra 10 sparc box.

Not sure why it would crash in mysignal()  that code had been pretty
constant.

As for 'other platforms'.. NeXT and SonyOS both use sigact.[ch] for signal
management (IIRC, It's been over a year and half since I've looked at that
bit =), and I doubt anyone else (well, maybe older SCO boxes) even gets it
compiled in.

- Ben