(no subject)

Jiwen Liu jiwen at hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 18 07:26:17 EST 2004

Hi All,

I got email address from www.openssh.com and I think it might be a good
resource that can provide some helps on my problem.

I have a problem during running configure script. When I invoked the
configure, the error  in config.log file showed that gcc: installation
problem, cannot exec
`/opt/gcc/lib/gcc-lib/hppa2.0-hp-hpux10.20/3.3.2/cc1': Arg list too long .
Do you know how to walk around it?

The OS is HP-UX 10.20 platform, and gcc version 3.3.2.

I have run the same stuffs about configuration, compilation and
installation on Solaris 5.7, Solaris 5.8, HP-UX 11 and IBM Linux
by using same GCC version (3.3.2) and there were not any problems at all.

Any suggestions and comments are all welcomed.

Appreciate your help

Jiwen