[OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenSSH, OpenAFS, Heimdal Kerberos and MIT Kerberos

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Sun Feb 1 05:47:05 EST 2004

Putty 5.3 didn't work with the afs-supplied afs pam module. and 3.7.1p2...
but maybe this can be fixed. Certainly, its a step.

My point though, is that the openssh should use the system (pam) routines
if it doesn't have any other method negotiated.  Presently, it will only
try to directly check the password file.

		--Dean