Some GSSAPI/Kerberos Questions

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Wed Feb 11 10:52:29 EST 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 10:38:08AM +1100, Damien Miller wrote:
> Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> > Damien Miller wrote:
> >
> >>FYI It will probably be called 3.8 rather then 3.7.2.
> >

> > This might be a bad question to ask... but is there an _approximate_ ETA
> > on 3.7.2/3.8 ?
>
> Very soon - by the end of the month, if not sooner.
>
> Please grab a snapshot and test - they are very stable.

I will try and do that.

In the mean time, I have one other question. In the 3.7.1 GSSAPI code
that I was playing with -- it doesn't seem to forward your ticket even
if it was forwardable. Is this feature not yet implimented?

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

 - Benjamin Franklin, 1759