Change request For OpenSSH 3.8p1

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Sun Feb 29 07:31:04 EST 2004

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004, Stephen Smoogen wrote:

[..]
> 3) I know that this will probably irk the BSD people, but to use
>    terms you might be familiar with.. Damien is equivalent to Linus.. if
>    Linus doesnt want something into the mainstream kernel it doesnt go
>    there...

Well.. If you want to get Technical..

Markus == Linus
Since it is Markus' project.

Damien == Mr Cox
Since he is the Portable project manager

>    Markus, Theo, etc are all equivalent
>    but Damien has commited the most code so he has a better say.

I think if you look upstream I think Markus and Damien are pretty well
neck and neck in commits.  However commits does not always means who is in
charge.  Just who is doing the grunt work.

Anyways.. I have real work to do.  =)

- Ben