Single Russian Women Looking for Foreign Men

Ranald reuetupk at iname.com
Fri Jan 9 07:42:44 EST 2004

   Hi and Happy New Year!

   Single or Divorced Men:

   We are currently offering our $40 Personal Profile Submission with up
   to three of your photos to over 2500 Single
   Siberian Cuties that want to
   meet foreign men for FREE at:

   [1]http://www.siberian-women.com

   Our staff has personally interviewed, recruited, and videotaped over
   2500 single Siberian women that you can meet and
   best by submitting your
   profile for free, they can contact you first so you know they want to
   get to know you first.

   Our agency has been featured on national tv shows like The Ricki Lake
   Show and Fox News to name a few as well as WGN
   Radio, Washington Times,
   and the Houston Chronicle.

   We have videotapes of thousands of single Russian women and many
   samples you can see after you place your Personal
   Profile for free at:

   [2]http://www.siberian-women.com

   Have a great day and great new year!

   Thanks,
   Natasha
   [3]www.siberian-women.com

   to get off this list, please just email us back.