Release testing

Jason McCormick jason at devrandom.org
Fri Jan 23 16:23:01 EST 2004

> We are planning on releasing the next version of OpenSSH in a couple
> of weeks.

  Testing the RPM building aspects of the snapshots I'm running into the
build process not finding kafs.h on both RedHat 9 and Fedora Core 1.
This header file does not seem to be provided by either krb5-devel or
krbafs-devel.  The default behavior on these platforms has been to
compile --with-kerberos5 so if this is provided by something not in the
default distribution we'll have to provide some workaround, change the
package dependencies in openssh.spec or change the default spec
building behavior.  I'm not a regular user of Kerberos to know all the
ramifications of this however.

--
Jason McCormick
jason at devrandom.org