SSH + Kerberos Password auth

Kumaresh kumaresh_ind at gmx.net
Thu Mar 4 21:41:19 EST 2004

Hello,

I have a question about SSH with Kerberos password authentication .

Do I receive any host ticket to my client machine when I do ssh connection
with Kerberos password authenticaiton? If dont,  why?

If I login to remote machine through telnet with Kerberos Password
authentication [through PAM-kerberos], then I can see the tickets with
klist. But with the same setup for sshd, I cannot see the tickets with
klist.

Thanks,
Kumaresh

---