SSH + Kerberos Password auth

Kumaresh kumaresh_ind at gmx.net
Fri Mar 5 00:33:34 EST 2004

As a follow up of the previous question, I dig the source and please
validate my understanding.

When SSH is used with GSSAPI or Kerberos password authentication, once the
user is authenticated and after logout, if we do klist, then there are no
keys displayed.
I have come across the function krb5_free_principal( ). Is this the function
that destroys the keys after the authentication is done?

Thanks for your answers.

Regards,
Kumar