-R port:host:hostport - communication lost after some minutes

Hans Schou chlor at schou.dk
Fri Mar 5 00:42:35 EST 2004

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Flavien wrote:

> I must add that in my particular situation, joe connected to
> "test.com" through "a lot"  (at least 3) of internal networks /
> firewalls / NAT... And that probably is the root of the problem.

I had exactly the same problem with "jane", and she is sitting behind
a different router on another location. Both joe and jane has only one
router in my setup.

I guess I can reproduce the bug witin 15 minutes.

/hans
--
Hamletsgade 4 - 201, DK-2200 København N, Phone: +45 3582 9079
Schou Industries ApS      http://schou.dk/    CVR: 26 13 44 39