RedHat forks OpenSSH?

listz at hate.cx listz at hate.cx
Thu Nov 11 07:26:47 EST 2004

i use redhat at work and i think its a bit silly, but then again i never use the
redhat openssh rpm's anyway, we always compile our own so i guess it really
doesn't affect me unless (until?) redhat does something within its other
packages to only allow the redhatssh.

on Wed Nov 10 11:46, Damien Miller disclosed: