[Spam] Any plans implement MaxAuthTriesLog?

Richard Dickens Richard.Dickens at reuters.com
Tue Nov 16 04:25:08 EST 2004

I'll rephrase my question...

When a user gets their password wrong more than MaxAuthTries times why
isn't the message "Too many authentication failures for %.100s" written
to syslog? The user seems to get it (in a dialog in putty) but it
doesn't get logged. The usual "Failed password for..." messages are
logged.

Regards,
Richard Dickens