Announce Openssh with telnet

Ben Lindstrom mouring at etoh.eviladmin.org
Wed Sep 8 07:55:31 EST 2004

Because there are too many bugs in too many servers and the clients need
to know how to work around them.  Along with the fact it tells you if you
can use v1, v2 or either protocal..

If at some point in the future we have a solid RFC and no more changes and
most older stuff goes away (and the RFC lets us) then we can drop it.

- Ben