problem with remote forward and SSH 2.4.0 server

David Rothenberger daveroth at acm.org
Thu Apr 7 10:48:19 EST 2005

On 4/4/2005 6:32 PM, David Rothenberger wrote:
> I'm having a problem with OpenSSH_4.0p1 when trying to do remote port
> forwards to a server running SSH Secure Shell 2.4.0.
[...]
> The attached patch solves the problem for me.

The silence regarding my earlier post makes me think I did something
wrong? Is this the correct place to report bugs and propose patches to fix
them?

David Rothenberger                spammer? -> spam at daveroth.dyndns.org
GPG/PGP: 0x7F67E734, C233 365A 25EF 2C5F C8E1 43DF B44F BA26 7F67 E734

Under capitalism, man exploits man.  Under communism, it's just the opposite.
		-- J.K. Galbraith