caching

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sun Apr 17 10:02:51 EST 2005

Frederik Eaton wrote:
> I've filed bugs as requested, for version 3.9p1. I don't have time to
> reverify the problems on 4.0 unless you really think that they've been
> fixed there.

Several bugs relating to the connection caching code *were* fixed in 4.0.
  From the changelog:

- djm at cvs.openbsd.org 2004/10/29 21:47:15
   [channels.c channels.h clientloop.c]
   fix some window size change bugs for multiplexed connections: windows
   sizes were not being updated if they had changed after ~^Z suspends and
   SIGWINCH was not being processed unless the first connection had
   requested a tty; ok markus

So, yes, you need to retest on 4.0...

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)