Suggestion: SSHD pseudo/fake mode. Source available.

Daniel Kastenholz daniel.kastenholz at in.tum.de
Sun Feb 27 20:35:17 EST 2005

Excuse me, am I missing anything? Usually, developers on open source
mailing lists complain about the gimme-gimme mentality of the writers
because otherwise they couldn't handle the many feature requests. That's
why I tried not to bother you with newbie questions, pointed out the
missing feature in short, proposed a solution, sent you a clear and
documented patch as requested, and noticed you that the original version
doesn't work as expected. All I'm getting back from you is either "do
this", "do that" or just ignorance. Could it be that you're applying
double standards here? At least "thanks" would have been nice to hear in
between. I'm giving this up. Apply the patch or stick to your broken
solution.