sftp/scp mysql logging

Mike Zupan hijinks at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:37:09 EST 2005

I am basing a patch off of the sftplogging project on sourceforge to
add support for mysql logging for both sftp/scp. I have mysql compiled
in successfully and logging fine on connects/quits but my issue is
sending a file.. it does the reading from the sockets in this function
i take it

static void
process_read(void)
{

Now it does that for each chunk that it gets over the socket from what
i can tell.. for the life of me i cannot find a place to put my mysql
log command when the file is completely done.. if anyone has any
pointers i'd love to hear from you

Thanks

Mike
--