Call for release testing

Corinna Vinschen vinschen at redhat.com
Thu Mar 3 23:59:02 EST 2005

On Mar  3 09:54, Damien Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are preparing to release another stable OpenSSH soon, so once
> again we are asking for your help in testing CVS snapshots.

Built and regress-tested on Cygwin.  Looks pretty good with just one
exception:

- The reexec.sh test is broken on Cygwin, because the test tries to
  copy and cmp /bin/ls, while there's only a /bin/ls.exe.  This is
  arguably a problem in the Cygwin environment.  Changing the test so
  that /bin/ls.exe is used let the test work just fine, so no worries
  here.

Also one problem with the survey:  There's no such command as `oslevel'
on Cygwin.  FWIW, I didn't find this command on Linux, too.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Project Co-Leader