Call for release testing

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sat Mar 5 02:25:21 EST 2005

Once upon a time, Damien Miller <djm at mindrot.org> said:
> We are preparing to release another stable OpenSSH soon, so once
> again we are asking for your help in testing CVS snapshots.

I tested SNAP-20050304 on Tru64 with Enhanced Security and it passes the
regression tests once I set BIN_SH=xpg4 (otherwise the reconfigure.sh
gets stuck in a loop; it and the Tru64 version of the Bourne shell don't
agree).  Setting BIN_SH=xpg4 makes calls to /bin/sh get a POSIX
compliant shell (actually Korn shell).

I remember we talked about a good way to fix this before, but I guess
nothing ever changed.  Suggestions?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>