Regarding Open SSH

Michael A Stevens mstevens at cmu.edu
Tue May 3 02:30:58 EST 2005

OpenSSH uses a giant select loop to process events coming in, so anything
you do with multiple channels has to take this into account. One way you
could do it is fork() a library session off and use port forwarding to
interface with it while having threads on your end. The other way is you
could change some of the events that openssh registers to have hooks to
your functions.

Mike