Regarding Open SSH

Jaiganesh Mathaiyan mjaiganesh_78 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 00:08:40 EST 2005

 Hi,

   I am facing an implementation challenge while
 using
 open ssh libraries in my application. I have a
 server
 which uses open ssh to communicate with a network
 element. My requirement is to open multiple ssh
 sessions from my application and maintain it
 concurrently.

    I would like to know, if this is possible to use
 multiple and conncurrent sessions to different
 network
 elements and managing it from a single application.

    If possible, please provide some links to any c
 libraries which already implement this (both
 commercial and open sources).

 Thanks
 Jaiganesh