SSHD creates defunct process

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Fri May 13 08:00:31 EST 2005

Chidanand Gangur wrote:
> Darren  I havent checked with the latest version ... I have made few
> changes in sshd code  too and few of my colleuges also share the same
> SSHD version, I will suerly try out  OpenSSH-4.0p1?

So,

you use a old ssh version,

to which you have made unspecified changes,

on top of that you use a custom, unreleased PAM module,

and you expect us to be willing and able to help you?

Come on - if you are going to make changes to the code, then you have to
be ready to fix on your own it when it breaks.

-d