no wtmp updates

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu May 26 09:21:16 EST 2005

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> For some reason, my wtmp is never updated when I login via
> openssh.
> I am not sure if this is openssh related yet.

Sorry for the noise. This was caused by a typo in an old patch that was
included in the build system for openssh I am using.

It was a patch for loginrec.c that changed checks for defined USE_LOGIN to
also check for HAVE_UTMP_H to be defined too. (But one had a typo
HAVE_UMTP_H.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/