openssh-4.1p1.tar.gz.asc has bad signature?

Matt Goebel goebel at emunix.emich.edu
Fri May 27 04:21:27 EST 2005

Hi,

#tcsh#machine# gpg --verify openssh-4.1p1.tar.gz.asc openssh-4.1p1.tar.gz
gpg: Signature made Wed May 25 08:26:24 2005 EDT using DSA key ID 86FF9C48
gpg: BAD signature from "Damien Miller (Personal Key) <djm at mindrot.org>"

  I made sure that I had the same key loaded that the signature was
made with, but that didn't change the error.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Goebel : goebel at emunix.emich.edu : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating Furry Fan.