Password Option for Windows OpenSSH

KRISHNAMURTHY SUDHAKAR-FSK031 sudhakar at motorola.com
Tue Nov 29 07:00:36 EST 2005

OpenSSH for windows not maintained anymore...that's kind of bummer...the
website doesn't say that :(
I am looking at COPSSH and I am glad this seems to be an enhanced version of
windows openssh.
As for the password option, the requirement we have is to use a password and
I may not have the option of setting up a public key, given this requirement
is their a way to kind of automate the password option??
TIA