Password Option for Windows OpenSSH

Corinna Vinschen vinschen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 20:51:34 EST 2005

On Nov 28 14:00, KRISHNAMURTHY SUDHAKAR-FSK031 wrote:

> OpenSSH for windows not maintained anymore...that's kind of bummer...the
> website doesn't say that :(
> I am looking at COPSSH and I am glad this seems to be an enhanced version of
> windows openssh.

You're aware that "OpenSSH for Windows" as well as CopSSH are just
convenience packages of OpenSSH for Cygwin, aren't you?  You get the
same functionality when using OpenSSH within the official Cygwin net
distribution (http://cygwin.com), just with the difference that the net
distribution always has the latest Cygwin DLL and the latest OpenSSH
version available, 4.2p1 right now.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen