Testing for the 4.4p1 release

Kerry Thompson kerry at crypt.gen.nz
Thu Aug 31 19:49:34 EST 2006

Fedora Core 5, with MIT Kerberos5 1.5.1 builds and make tests OK. Same
compiler warnings as Peter Stuge reports with Debian. I haven't fully
tested kerberos auth & tickets yet.

OpenSSH has been configured with the following options:
                      User binaries: /usr/local/bin
                    System binaries: /usr/local/sbin
                Configuration files: /usr/local/etc
                    Askpass program: /usr/local/libexec/ssh-askpass
                       Manual pages: /usr/local/share/man/manX
                           PID file: /var/run
   Privilege separation chroot path: /var/empty
             sshd default user PATH:
/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin
                     Manpage format: doc
                        PAM support: no
                  KerberosV support: yes
                    SELinux support: no
                  Smartcard support: no
                      S/KEY support: no
               TCP Wrappers support: no
               MD5 password support: no
                    libedit support: no
        IP address in $DISPLAY hack: no
            Translate v4 in v6 hack: yes
                   BSD Auth support: no
               Random number source: OpenSSL internal ONLY

               Host: i686-pc-linux-gnu
           Compiler: gcc
     Compiler flags: -g -O2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wuninitialized
-Wsign-compare -Wno-pointer-sign -std=gnu99
Preprocessor flags:  -I/opt/kerberos/krb5-1.5.1/include
-I/opt/kerberos/krb5-1.5.1/include/gssapi
       Linker flags:  -L/opt/kerberos/krb5-1.5.1/lib
          Libraries:   -lresolv -lcrypto -lutil -lz -lnsl  -lcrypt
-lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err