ssh 4.x using aix 5.3 auditing

Ryan Robertson r3r2 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 14:11:52 EST 2006

The only way I was able to get any sort of record of a logout was when adding "USER_Exit" to /etc/security/audit/config.  I'm still not convinced that that is proper field.  Even if it is, then what does USER_Logout do?  It may be the "logout" command, which if called from any remote connection, fails since its not "on the login terminal."   Of course I get no response from IBM.
I did notice an entry for rlogind/telnetd in /etc/security/audit/events.  Perhaps there is some API that be used for ssh?  Is this something that could be added?

-Ryan