CopSSH changes directory permission

KRISHNAMURTHY SUDHAKAR-FSK031 sudhakar at motorola.com
Fri Jan 20 04:53:35 EST 2006

Hi,
I am seeing a strange behavior on windows XP pro with CopSSH installed.
Every time I run
the activate.sh and create a ssh account and subsequently when attempted
to delete the folder or any files in the folder windows doesn't seem to
allow any change to the directory.

To fill in some background info here's what I am doing. I am changing
the root directory for the SSH user by changing the registry key right
after installation.
Then I am activating a user using the activate.sh script. Running this
script somehow seems to be changing the permissions of the directory and
all the files in the directory.

I even tried uninstalling and attempted to delete the folder/files but I
keep getting this error message "Access denied" the standard windows
error msg. In spite of being the administrator of the box I am unable to
delete this.

Has anyone seen this issue. It would be of great help if someone can
tell me what is going on here and how can I avoid this in the future.

TIA
Sud