CopSSH changes directory permission

Chris Rapier rapier at psc.edu
Fri Jan 20 06:48:26 EST 2006

I hate just passing people to other communities but this might not be
the right forum for this question. The CopSSH discussion forum can be
found at ssh at erdelynet.com. They might have a much better idea on the
details of how SSH specifically interacts in the XP environment. Its
probably best to rule out anything on that side of the fence first.

Good luck