OpenSSH public key problem with Solaris 10

Erich Weiler weiler at soe.ucsc.edu
Sat Jul 1 01:20:43 EST 2006

Arrg.  Yup, I need Kerberos to work in this case.  Of course it works
when a password is entered, but the public key thing would be very nice.
  Annoyingly enough this works under linux (redhat/fedora).  I guess
Sun's kerberos PAM module is somewhat lacking in functionality.

How annoying of Sun!

Thanks for the reply in any case.

--
Erich Weiler