scp/sftp weirdness

Erich Weiler weiler at soe.ucsc.edu
Fri Jul 7 12:27:33 EST 2006

As a matter of fact I do have 2 versions of OpenSSH lurking around (but
no Sun SSH, I didn't install it).  Maybe the new sftp is trying to
reference the old ssh?  I did a 'which ssh' and 'which sftp' and they
are both in the right place...  Does sftp reference anything else but
ssh?  sftp-server maybe?

The reason I have 2 versions is that my older Solaris clients are using
the old one and the newer Solaris 10 boxes are (trying to) using the new
one.

ciao, erich