Stange sshd problem... bug?

Chris Rapier rapier at psc.edu
Wed Jul 12 12:51:29 EST 2006

As a note: if this does work then its important to realize that you
haven't fixed the problem you have only identified what the problem is.
This really only swaps one set of problems for a much larger set of
problems (albeit one of performance rather than connection establishment).

Its a neat problem though.