ssh-keyscan exits in mid-way

ponraj tryponraj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 19:44:42 EST 2006

Hi all,

Detailed debug traces of "ssh-keyscan" is given below.

# ssh-keyscan -vvv -t rsa host.server.com
debug2: fd 3 setting O_NONBLOCK
debug1: no match: mpSSH_0.1.0
# host.server.com SSH-2.0-mpSSH_0.1.0
debug3: RNG is ready, skipping seeding
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
Received disconnect from 15.244.96.225: 11:  SSH Disabled

--
M.P