OpenSSH and Solaris SEAM/Kerberos

Erich Weiler weiler at soe.ucsc.edu
Sun Jul 23 01:28:32 EST 2006

Greetings all,

I hope this is the right place to ask this question, if not please
redirect me.  I'm compiling OpenSSH 4.3p2 on Solaris 9, and want to
compile with Kerberos5 support.  However, since we are using Solaris
SEAM for Kerberos, I can't seem to specify "--with-kerberos5=PATH"
during configure because it doesn't look like SEAM's gssapi libraries
are all in one place, and I'm betting they have different filenames than
MIT's kerberos libs as well...  And krb5.conf is in /etc/krb5/krb5.conf,
not /etc/krb5.conf (although I'm sure I could make a link to fix that)...

Has anybody compiled OpenSSH against Sun's SEAM successfully?  Or know
of a better place for me to ask such a thing?

Thanks in advance,
erich