I have some problems

Lucas Langosh langosh.l at comcast.net
Sat Jul 29 08:26:36 EST 2006

I use Open SSH and love it. It's  wonderful program. I have a problem
though. When I use it at school, I can connect out to the internet and
to my home machine and then login in to my machine. The problem is that
the school has BESS, which blocks out sites that they claim that are not
fit for students and some of my sites are filtered even through the SSH
client I use. Can I bypass this using OpenSSH? They already figured out
that using a proxy on port 3124 would bypass it and have fixed that so
this was the only way I knew to get what I want. The next step would be
to find the admin password for their network, but i'm no hacker so I was
just curious.