cross compiling SSH for MIPS

Peter Stuge stuge-openssh-unix-dev at cdy.org
Sun Jul 30 04:54:43 EST 2006

On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 11:35:12AM +0530, amit sh wrote:
> I am new to the ever lasting SSH world.
> Please do help me in compiling the SSH gcc application on
> mips cross compiler. I am facing lot of problems while compiling
> the SSH application for mips using the mips-linux-gcc compiler.
> Do suggest.

Hi,

it's impossible to suggest anything without knowing exactly what
problem your are faced with.

Please provide the error messages that are presented to you.

If you are new to reporting bugs in general I recommend reading
"How to Report Bugs Efficiently" which is available online at
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html since it
provides a number of good tips.

//Peter