OpenSSH Configure Output

Darren Tucker dtucker at zip.com.au
Sun Mar 19 18:23:10 EST 2006

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 12:36:09PM -0700, Charlie Sorsby wrote:
> Per instructions in configure output (if you want all the configure
> output, I shall be happy to send it):

Thanks, but whch version of OpenSSH is this and what platform are you
compiling it on?

[...]
> WARNING: login_cap.h: present but cannot be compiled

This one may have been fixed after 4.3p2 was released.  Does it (and
the others for that matter) still occur with a snapshot?

ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/OpenSSH/portable/snapshot/

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.